Community Outreach and Education Program
The U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey offers an Open Doors program for school and civic organizations in an effort to increase public awareness about the role of the federal courts. These programs are available upon request and may include the opportunity to tour the courthouse, observe court processes, participate in lessons about the Court, and meet with judges and court personnel. Advance notice of your visit is required to make adequate arrangements.
To schedule a tour of the federal court or for more information about outreach programs, please contact the Training Specialist at 609-989-2394.
Please note: To move forward with organizing a visit, a minimum group size of 10 is preferred.
- Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution, and Bill of Rights
- Emancipation Proclamation
- History of the Federal Judiciary
- History of the Great Seal
- National Archives
- Understanding the Federal Courts
- United States Courts Educational Resources
Links to Other Sites