This page will be updated as more information becomes available
The District of New Jersey has adopted an on-line system for reimbursement under the Criminal Justice Act. On-line voucher preparation will simplify the billing process and will speed submission and review of claims.
- NJD Attorney Manual
- eVoucher Best Practices
- eVoucher FAQs / PDF Version for Printing
- Associate Functionality Document
- Introduction to CJA eVoucher
- Creating a New CJA-20/30 Voucher
- CJA Expert Services and Authorizations
APPROVED INTERNET BROWSERS
Internet Explorer 8 or newer are APPROVED.
Ensure that your cache setting is set to "Every time I visit the webpage" to avoid data loss! - Instructions for making this setting
Safari 5.1 or newer is APPROVED.
CHROME, FIREFOX and OTHER browsers are NOT COMPATIBLE with CJA.