This page will be updated as more information becomes available
The District of New Jersey has adopted an on-line system for reimbursement under the Criminal Justice Act. On-line voucher preparation will simplify the billing process and will speed submission and review of claims.
- NJD Attorney Manual
- eVoucher Best Practices
- eVoucher FAQs / PDF Version for Printing
- Associate Functionality Document
- Standing Order 19-05: Payment for Interpreter Services Under Criminal Justice Act
Standing Order 19-06: Reimbursement of Criminal Justice Act Training Panel Attorneys
- AO Intepreter Rate Schedule
- Introduction to CJA eVoucher
- Creating a New CJA-20/30 Voucher
- CJA Expert Services and Authorizations
APPROVED INTERNET BROWSERS
eVoucher has been tested and is compatible with Chrome 62, Edge 16, Firefox 57, Internet Explorer 10.1 with Compatibility Mode, Internet Explorer 11, and Safari 10.1.
Ensure that your cache setting is set to - Every time I visit the webpage - to avoid data loss! Instructions for making this setting.
CHROME, FIREFOX and OTHER browsers are NOT COMPATIBLE with CJA.