Instructions for Requesting a Transcript
To request a transcript of a proceeding held before a District Judge you must contact the court reporter or the ESR operator directly. Please refer to the Directory of Official Court Reporters for contact information. For proceedings held by Magistrate Judges please refer to the Contacts for Requesting Transcripts/Magistrate-Judges. The court reporter may require a deposit for each transcript order.
- Policy on the Electronic Availability of Transcripts of Court Proceedings
- Advisory for Limiting Personal Information in Transcripts
- Notice of Intent to Redact
- Statement of Redaction (for redaction of Personal Identifiers only)
- Statement of Redaction and Sealing Pursuant to L. CIV.R.5.3(g)
28 U.S.C. 753(f) authorizes district courts to prescribe fees which court reporters may charge and collect for transcripts: