Plaintiff Fact Sheet Instructions: Pursuant to this Court’s Case Management Order No. 7 dated July 1, 2015, each plaintiff shall serve his or her completed Plaintiff Fact Sheet on Defendants’ counsel by Monday, October 19, 2015, or within ninety (90) days following service of each plaintiff’s short form complaint on any Defendant, whichever date is later.
Selected Discovery-Related Rulings
- Memorandum Opinion and Order Date: 3/13/17 Description: Memorandum Opinion and Order issued by Judge Schneider granting in part and denying part defendants’ discovery application.
- Memorandum Opinion and Order Date: 10/4/16 Description: Memorandum Opinion and Order denying plaintiffs’ Motion to Compel [Doc. No. 886] .
- CASE MANAGEMENT ORDER NO. 28 Date: 6/15/16 Description: Bellwether Deposition Protocol.
- ORDER RE: DEPOSITIONS Date: 6/15/16 Description: The depositions in the attached letter shall be deemed to be Court Ordered and shall not be postponed absent good cause and leave of court.
- CASE MANAGEMENT ORDER NO. 23 Date: 4/19/16 Description: Medical Records Protocol
- Memorandum Opinion and Order Date: 4/6/16 Description: Order granting in part and denying in part defendants' Motion to Preclude Woodshedding [Doc. No. 392].
- ORDER RE: Performance Evaluations Date: 3/24/16 Description: Order granting plaintiffs' request for performance evaluations.
- ORDER RE: Medical Records Protocol Date: 3/18/16 Description: Order adopting in principle the defendants' proposed Medical Records Protocol.
- CASE MANAGEMENT ORDER NO.22 Date: 3/8/2016 Description: Deposition Protocol Docket Number: 390
- ORDER Date: 1/21/2016 Description: Order denying defendant's Motion to Seal [Doc. No. 150]
- ORDER Date: 10/2/2015 Description: Order granting in part and denying in part plaintiff's Motion to Compel [Doc. No.110].
- Stipulation Establishing Electronic Discovery Protocol Date: 7/17/2015 Description: Parties' stipulation establishing an Electronic Discovery Protocol
- Stipulated Discovery Protective Order Date: 6/5/2015 Description: Order approving the parties' stipulated Discovery Protective Order