ECF User Guide Information
The New Jersey District Court has gone LIVE on CM/ECF January 5, 2004 with mandatory efiling beginning January 31, 2005.
The Electronic Case Files (ECF) module offers litigants numerous benefits. CM/ECF allows the Court and litigants to file and access documents electronically via the Internet, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Court records in cases in the ECF module of the system will be available to the public by the same means.
Files below are in PDF format and will open up within a new window. You may also "right-click" each link and choose "Save Target As" to save to a location of your choice:
- Maintain Your Account/Email
- Electronic Noticing for Pro Hac Vice /form
- Instructions for Filing a Substitution of Attorney
- Electronically File Civil Complaints w/ Credit Card Payment - Watch the Video Demo
- Refund of fees paid electronically
- CM/ECF ver. 4 Bug
- Notice to the Bar - RE: CM/ECF Civil Summons
- Copy Requests of current paper documents obtained Electronically (9/25/09)